Proguard / Proguard Lyo
Proguard - Proguard Lyo
Proguard/Proguard Lyo are membrane derived from equine pericardium for guided bone regeneration.
proguard is conserved in liquid, while Proguard Lyo is freeze-dried.
Proguard/Proguard Lyo is used in combination with a bone substitute.
- Prevents the growth of soft tissues in the implant site
- Leads the correct sequence of bone regeneration, soft tissue and bloodstream
- Keeps the barrier for at least 60 days, it totally reabsorbs in about 90 days
Proguard/Proguard Lyo naturally reabsorb and don't need to be removed.
- Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) with Proguard - Proguard Lyo provides an improvement in the level of clinical attachment and a reduction of pocket deepness
- Slower humidity absorbption extends the period suitable for a good membrane placement
- The gaft is stable and easier to cut once dried
|Proguard, conserved in liquid||D 15 HM||15 X 20 mm||1 piece|
|Proguard, conserved in liquid||D 25 HM||25 X 25 mm||1 piece|
|Proguard Lyo, freeze-dried||LYO-15HM||15 x 20 mm||1 piece|
|Proguard Lyo, freeze-dried||LYO-25HM||25 x 25 mm||1 piece|