Dural substitutes in deantigenated equine pericardium
Healingmesh / Healingmesh Lyo
Membrane for woundcare and soft tissue reinforcement
Membrane for guided bone regeneration
Safety and unique features thanks to one of the companies with the longest experience on market
Biosynth manufactures reconstructive biomaterials since the year 1976.
In its long experience, began with a membrane for the substitution of the tympanum in ENT surgery, many materials have been tested: Calf vein, bovine peritoneum, bovine pericardium and cartilages.
Nowadays, the source of the raw material is the horse, thanks to its great characteristics:
- Immunity from Creutzfeld-Jacobs morb (BSE)
- Safety - More than 100.000 successfully implanted devices
- Transparency - To keep visual control of the operating field underneath the graft
- Handling - Thanks to elastic memory and no calcification
- Resistance - Can be glued or sutured thanks to its high tensile strength